Enrollment in KinderCasa Preschool will be determined using the following priority list:
1. Students from the previous school year
2. Children whose primary language is Spanish with limited English proficiency
3. Children from a household in which Spanish is the primary language
4. Children enrolled in another preschool program will be given lower priority.
To register a child for KinderCasa Preschool, please fill out the registration form below and return it to:
77 State St.
Norwalk OH 44857
An enrollment packet will be mailed in August to those students who will have a place in the class.
Please also note:
- This program is for children of families whose primary language is Spanish.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 1.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently.
- Classes are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- KinderCasa provides bus transportation within Norwalk city limits.
- Although KinderCasa Preschool is a free program, there is a $20 registration fee payable on or before your child’s first day of school. If you cannot afford this fee, please let the teacher/director know. No child will be denied enrollment due to an inability to pay this registration fee.
- Our classroom is housed in the Norwalk Catholic School’s Early Childhood Center. Enrollment in KinderCasa does not obligate your child to attend Norwalk Catholic School in the future.
- New students enrolled as having limited English proficiency could lose their spot if assessed to be proficient in English at the beginning of the year.