To register a child for KinderCasa Preschool, please fill out the registration form below and return it to:
77 State St.
Norwalk OH 44857
Registration will run through August 15. At that time, we will consider all applications, formulate the class list, and notify families accordingly. An enrollment packet will be mailed to those students who will have a place in the class.
Enrollment in KinderCasa Preschool will be determined using the following priority list:
1. Students from the previous school year
2. Children whose primary language is Spanish with limited English proficiency
3. Children from a household in which Spanish is the primary language
4. Children enrolled in another preschool program will be given lower priority.
Please also note:
- This program is for children of families whose primary language is Spanish.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 1.
- Children must be able to use the bathroom independently.
- Classes are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:15 pm.
- Although KinderCasa Preschool is a free program, there is a $20 registration fee payable on or before your child’s first day of school. If you cannot afford this fee, please let the teacher/director know. No child will be denied enrollment due to an inability to pay this registration fee.
- Our classroom is housed in the Norwalk Catholic School’s Early Childhood Center. Enrollment in KinderCasa does not obligate your child to attend Norwalk Catholic School in the future.
- KinderCasa provides bus transportation within Norwalk city limits.
- New students enrolled as having limited English proficiency could lose their spot if assessed to be proficient in English at the beginning of the year.